INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
You may voluntarily provide us with your personal information, including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and birth date, as well as any other information you voluntarily provide.
Our Web servers automatically identify the Internet Protocol addresses of each visitor, the type of browser used, the pages viewed and the website last visited before visiting our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- To understand the use of our Website and make improvements
- To respond to specific requests from visitors
- To protect the security or integrity of our Website
- To send newsletters and other notices through your selected opt-in methods
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- In connection with a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law or legal proceedings
- Working with third party companies to support the technical operation of our Website
- Working with third parties that provide services on our behalf and that may use the information solely in conjunction with the specific services they provide for us
Some of these third parties may be involved in administering or supplementing our databases and will need to have access to the information in order to do so. For example, we may retain a third party to verify the accuracy of information within our databases or to gather additional information about individuals within our databases from commercially available sources.
Cookies also enable us to learn what brings users to our Website.
We also utilize a third party to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from the customers of our Website to improve the quality of our Website. No data collected by a third party on our behalf may be owned or used by that third party.
We take reasonable security measures to protect personal information submitted by users from loss and misuse, but cannot guarantee that these measures will prevent a third party from circumventing them and unlawfully intercepting or accessing transmissions or private communications or where an error may occur in the administration of our Website. Some emails sent to or from our Website may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email. Accordingly, we recommend that you use caution whenever submitting personal information online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe
603 W Broad Ave.
Flandreau, SD 57028